Thursday, July 31, 2008
I'm just back from my trip to Chicago. I was there for a business meeting/conference for a software system I use. Woo Hoo!
What was fun:
Getting to sleep in
Ordering room service
Meeting & Going Shopping with a MUAer - MrsCliveOwen ♥
Buying Shu Uemura makeup
Getting GWPs from Shu Uemura MAs
Friendly SAs in Neimans and Saks Fifth Avenue
Taking a bath with all those messy Lush brand bath bombs and not having to clean the tub after
Friendly TSA agents in Dulles
What was not:
Being away from my Dear Son
Being away from my Dear Husband
No BECCA Counters at Barney's or Neimans or Saks!
10% sales tax!
Having to go though airport security with my ziploc baggie of liquids that the TSA couldn't have given a crap about.
Cranky TSA agents in O'Hare
So participate in the poll to help make the work-a-day go faster.
1) LOTD? - Chanel Rouge Allure in Naive
2) Best movie to watch on a plane? - The 5th element! It's captivating, funny, fun and when people look over your shoulder they are like WTF is she watching?
3) Favorite item(s) from any of the Fall Collections? - Chanel Kaleidoscope nail polish
4) Current Podcast subscription? - NPR's Wait! Wait! Don't tell me.
5) Best new non-makeup blog discovery? Cake Wrecks - When professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong. A HUGE Thank you to joeybunny for sending this my way!
6) Fragrance of the day? - Mark Jacobs Daisy (Yes. I know. I smell just like everyone else)
A Special THANK YOU to my wonderful Mother In Law. She stayed home with my husband & son while I was away. Not only did she take care of my baby boy she cleaned my car and my bathroom. The woman is a saint I tell ya! I love her!