image from kissandmakeup.tv
I am recovering from the Dentist.
Bleh. I hate the dentist.
Every time I go to a new Dentist I always ask them if they have ever seen the movie "Marathon Man" with Dustin Hoffman. It's a great movie but there is this one scene where this German guy tortures Hoffman by drilling in his teeth without any Novocaine! It's gruesome.
I ask them if they have seen it because it's a very famous torture scene and if my Dentist claims they have never seen it I automatically don't trust them. How, as a Dentist, can you not be familiar with that movie let alone know anything about it? I assume they have seen the movie and just won't admit it to me because they secretly enjoyed the torture scene.
"Ah Ha!" is what I want to say when I catch them in the act, popcorn in hand, the dim light from the TV set highlights their ghoulish features as they watch with glee when Dustin Hoffman gets drilled! Then the shame will wash all over them and they will have to admit what sadists they are to have become Dentists in the first place. They will eventually leave their practice and join the peace corps making sure that people in Africa have clean drinking water. It's a fantasy of mine....but I digress.
Off to the poll!
1) Lip Of The Day? - Lancome Color Fever Shine lipstick in Pixel Pink. It's slick, Creamy & Shiny and Helllooo PINK! How could I not love it!?
2) Anything Waiting for you in the mail? - My Paul & Joe Lipstick and Face Powder from this fall's new collection. Pictures & a review soon!
3) Any plans for this Labor Day? - Nope. My husband works retail so I pretty much rely on any major Holiday not to see him. Darthypie and I will hang out, maybe go to the park and for a brief shopping trip.
4) When was the last time you washed your Makeup Brushes? - I don't even want to admit how long it has been. I plan to wash them all this weekend. It always hurts my back to stand that long at the sink but it needs to be done. I'll pull up a chair this time.
5) Last Movie You watched in the theater? - Tropic Thunder. It was the funniest movie I have seen in a long, long time. Robert Downey Jr. is ah-freakin-mazing. (not to mention HAWT!). It's a must see.
6) Favorite Moisturizer? - La Roche Posay - Toleraine. However I'm looking for something else a bit more moisturizing with no SPF.