image from kissandmakeup.tv
If it's Thursday it must be Poll time. While I refrained from buying the Chanel quad during the Neiman Marcus event I did manage to spend enough to get the gift bag. It's a very cute bag. A few have shown up on evilbay (I have already seen 15 auctions) so if you don't want to spend the outrageous minimum with Neimans, maybe you can get just the bag for about $12-$15 on evilbay! I went shopping with a lovely member of Make Up Alley and thank goodness she was there or else I might have lost my self restraint and spent more. Plus we went to lunch at Cheesecake Factory so yumm!
1) Lip of the day? - Chanel Rouge Allure in Silhouette
2) Most recent makeup purchase? - MAC Blooming Blush. (from the new MAC Cult of Cherry Collection) I adore it. It's the perfect dusty cool pink with not too much shimmer. It's lighter than Chanel Rose Dust JC (which I still am lemming) but not too dark. It's totally Goldilocks!
3) Place you want to vacation and money isn't an object? - Japan. I want to go there sooooooo badly. I want to be ensconced in cuteness, fresh sushi and hard to find makeup brands. Not to mention the scenery and culture! I'm obsessed. Some day I'll get to go. Some day.
4) Favorite Beverage? - Aside from water. Yes. I actually love to drink water. I adore Tazo Awake Tea. It packs a punch in the caffeine department and it's smooth. I don't drink coffee anymore so this stuff does the job quite well.
5) If one were to put lipstick on a pig, what brand, formula and/or color would it be? - I think I would put Revlon Cherries in the Snow. a) because it's inexpensive since you'll have to reapply often and b) because it's cool toned and with a pig's pink coloring I think it would compliment and enhance the pig's skin tone.