image from kissandmakeup.tv
OK. I think I'm getting into the swing of things. I still have a lot of reviews to write and pictures to take but I'm keeping up. I have to work a FULL 5 days this week. Ugh. No Dr. Appointments, no sick days , nada! Oh the drudgery! At least I smell nice!
On to the Poll
1) Fragrance of the day? - Lancome Mille et une Roses
2) Do you want to hit that girl in the Secret Flawless Deodorant commercial? - YES! I sure as heck do. I want her to get run over or something. Who in the hell are they marketing to? Obnoxious 20- somethings with eating disorders? I mean really!
3) Is it too early to start lemming cosmetic Holiday collections? - Yes. For god sake, let me enjoy my wine colored lips and nude eyes for at least a month!
4) Gift suggestions for my Brother that turns a whopping 50 years old at the end of October? - I have no idea. he's into Bach, Opera, Bruce Springsteen, Fixing up his Old 1951 Ford F 50, and the Civil War...oh and he lives in the frozen tundra of Minnesota! I'm thinking cuff links and motor oil?
5) Latest MU acquisition? Dior Creme de Gloss in Fig Nectar (#641) It's loverly!