image from kiss and makeuup.tvPoll Thursday is here again. The week is just zipping by. This Friday I have to go to little Darthypie's Halloween festival at his day care. I have no idea why they are holding it a week early. But whatever, it will be fun. He's going as Spiderman. Or as he says, "Maan" And I'll let you in on a secret. His costume is a pair of pyjamas. Yep. No sense in spending over $20 on a costume he's going to wear once. Know what I mean? Am I a horrible mother for not shelling out $35 for the Spiderman costume I saw at Target? In my defense he will have a Spiderman pail to collect his candy, which he is not allowed to eat! LOL OK. enough mommy stuff... on to the poll!
1) Mascara of the day? - My tried and true Shu Uemura The Basic mascara with Maybelline Colossal Volume layered over it. I'm really liking this combination!
2) Would you rather spend $200 on a one Holy Grail item, or $20 on just O.K. items? - I shudder to even think about spending $200 on any one beauty item but I do have a clarisonic brush and it is a godsend...even if it was less than $200. I say. Yes to $200 for 1 HG item. Quality over Quantity.
3) What is the weirdest name you ever gave a pet? - Trauma. Yup. I have a cat named Trauma. He has very hoarse meow and always sounds like he is complaining. He sounds like he is in the midst of a trauma every tie he speak. I think it fits him better than Trent, which was his original name.
4) What Makeup, Fragrance or other Beauty item what have you purchased just for the packaging? - The Lancome Lotus Splendor eye & lip duo. I couldn't help myself!
5) If you named an eyeshadow after yourself, what color would it be? - I think a Taupe for sure! And a plummy taupe with no glitter! Shimmery, metallic and almost wet looking on the lids.