image from kissandmakeup.tv
Writer's Block Sucks.
It's not that hard to write about makeup, but it's difficult to do if you are uninspired. Lighting has been crap for the past few days, I'm tired and stressed out from the election. (Yea that Obama Won!!) I have an ear infection and I'm generally grumpy. But of course that won't stop me from my Thursday Poll.
So ladies, have at it!
1) Blush of the day? - Pout Cherie Tarte (love this)
2) What is your eye color and what eye color do you wish you had? - I have gray/green/blue eyes. they change depending on what I wear. I wish I had those ice blue eyes like Carol Alt!
3) Any packages waiting for you in the mail? - Yes! Tons. I went overboard with recent swaps, sales and a good friend's husband is bringing me back some makeup from Korea!!!
4) Favorite Home Made beauty treatment? - Baking Soda scrub and Apple Cider Vinegar Toner! I add 1/2 a tsp of baking soda to a cream facial cleanser and lightly scrub my face. My skin looks almost poreless after use (of course I have taken out my contacts so I can't see very well). For the Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) toner, I use Unpasteurized ACV and filtered and boiled water that has been cooled in a 1 to 1 ratio. The ACV acids counteract the alkaline results of the baking soda normalizing the PH of your skin...or so I have been told.
5) Best way to inspire yourself to get something done? - Just start doing it! Expect something beauty related from me by tomorrow! I promise!