image from kissandmakeup.tv
I have the day off tomorrow and I plan to hit the CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlet) with another MUAer on Friday. I'm hoping we will keep each other in check as we tend to do well shopping together. I really don't need anything other than Strawbaby lipstick (If they have it) and maybe a new paint pot (not that I need it). My lovely Mother in law comes into town on Saturday. She's a doll. She is a super grandma to Darthypie, lets me sleep in, and she cooks for us! I lucked out!
Enough of my bragging.
On to the poll!
1) Lip of the day? - Laura Mercier Gala Lip Glace - Sooooo pretty. I'll have a review of this soon
2) Last makeup/beauty purchase? - Ashamed to admit it but I picked up all the Harajuku Lovers perfumes. They are so freakin' cute. I like most of the scents but I plan to display them with my ever growing perfume collection. Oh and a replacement for my Shu Uemura The Basic Mascara. I love this stuff. Expect a review soon!
3) Would you all be interested in having a readers "Best of" post near the end of the year? Like you all would write to me your picks for best mascara, blush, moisturizer, etc? - I think it might be fun...but has the potential for drama or falling flat when no one responds. lol
4) Are you going to see the new James Bond movie? - Hell Yes! Daniel Craig is so dreamy! It's sinful what I think about him.
5) If you hit the pan on something does it inspire you to use it up faster or use it less? - Both! On my Chantecaille The Coral face powder I hit pan and stopped using it. I didn't want to run out and that started my sick highlighter collection. When I hit pan on any MAC product I use it up as fast as I can so it will be another empty for a Back 2 MAC exchange!