image from kissandmakeup.tv
My lovely mother in law is in town and I was able to go on a real live date with my husband while she baby sat little Darthypie! We wont to see the new James Bond movie and I tried to restrain myself from drooling every time Daniel Craig was on screen. (which is most of the movie). I was nice to have a night out and I wish my mother in law lived closer and could visit more often. Darthypie love his Grandma "ba ba" (we are working on multi syllabic words right now). Enough incoherent rambling about my son. On to the POLL!
1) Blush Of The Day? - Pout Berry Babe. Damn a 2nd one I like. I might have to swap for more!
2) Which do you own more of?: Blush, eye shadow, lipstick, lip gloss, eyeliner, or other? - Eyeshadow with a close second at lip gloss. It used to be Lipstick but eyeshadow easily overtook that.
3) Name a favorite item you never would have tried if it wasn't recommended to you. - Chanel Mocha JC. The SA put it on my inner wrist and it looked so lovely. I was so glad that it looked the same on my cheeks. Too bad this color is not for everyone. It really is lovely! AND Pout Cherie Tart, recommended to me by Cashmerewhore on MUA. I love this flushed "just in from the cold" color it gives my cheeks!
4) Name a guilty pleasure you have when it comes to watching TV. - I love watching all the "Real Housewives Of..." series. Let it be Orange County, New York, Atlanta. I love it all. The majority of the women that participate are wretched people but I like watching them shop, especially on the Orange County Show. I thought the Real Housewives Of Atlanta had the most use of makeup and makeup artists...which is always nice. Oh I also like watching Split Ends and fantasize about being a hairdresser. Then I remember how much my back hurts when I stand in one place for too long and realize I would be a Beauty School Drop Out.
5) What perfume are you currently obsessed with and what one has lost your favor? - I'm currently obsessed with Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb. I didn't like it sprayed on a card but I put it on my wrist the other day and I fell in love! I have lost favor with my Jill Stuart Jasmine Fleur perfume. After reading a review that said they detected a "fecal" note I immediately started to smell it too! Gah. I know it's not there but now I can't rid my nose's mind of it!