image from kissandmakeup.tv
That's how I feel right now.
Burnt out on makeup, burnt out at work, burnt out on the holidays. It's all too much. Christmas decorations went up after Halloween, Stores have been playing Holiday tunes since the beginning of November, the office Holiday Party has been scheduled for THIS weekend, December 6th. Really? Yes. It's so early! Ugh...and all the freakin Makeup sales, friends and family sales, free shipping, 20% off, code for this code for that Sephora, Sephora, Sephora....Calgon take me away. (apologies to those born after 1980...you just won't get that reference.) So, take my mind off of the mundane holiday crap. Participate in my Poll and share your innermost thoughts and blush of the day.
1) Blush of the day? - Chanel Mocha
2) Did you buy anything from the recent on-line Sephora Friends & Family, Shu Uemura, Bobbi Brown, or any other 20+% off incentive sale? - Yes
2 a) If your answer is no. Please stop reading this poll a.s.a.p. You are a better woman (or man) than I.
3) If your answer is Yes, do you feel like you over spent, did just right or wish you had gotten more? - I felt like did really well and bought just the right amount except for some perfume, which was definitely an impulse buy and I regret the purchase. mostly because I can't return it and because I really didn't NEED it. At least it was just one item. I guess.
4) Last Movie you Saw in the Theater and the next you want to see in the theater? - James Bond Quantum of Solace just saw and L-O-V-E-D it. Next movie I want to see is "Punisher- War Zone" Ray Stevenson is THE MAN. I loved him in HBO's Rome. (Still pissed it ended) and I'm so happy to see The Punisher FINALLY told the right way.
5) Favorite Celebrity gossip website? - Dlisted.com I'm so ashamed to admit it. But it's like a bad car wreck. you just can't look away even though you really are horrified.
6) Lipstick you are really loving right now? - Besame Dusty Rose. It really is a perfect rose color for me. I never would have bought it for myself. I'm so thankful to have received it as a gift from a very generous petagirl.