image from kissandmakeup.tv
Ugh. Tardy again with my Thursday poll. Darn life keeps getting in the way of my blogging. I am not going to comment on Mrs Obama's dresses for the inauguration, but I am going to say that Joe Biden's wife (Dr. Jill Tracy Biden) had the most amazing pair of knee high boots on! Yowza! Move over Justin Timberlake. Dr. Biden is bringing Sexy Back! OK. I digress. but damn. I wish I wore skirts so I could wear boots like that. (I usually wear pants as this is all that my fat butt can look good in these days.) OK. Enough about Vice President's Wives. On to the Poll!
1) Lip of the Day? - Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Berry Mauve. I love the color I just am not in love with the texture. It feels waxy and heavy. I got it when I got that Bobbi Brown Set for the Nordies Anniversary. A very nice set indeed. Most if not all of the products have been super useful.
2) Plans for the weekend? - The purgatory between the last NFL playoff and the Superbowl is painful. But not as painful as the day after the superbowl when the cold hard reality that there will be no more football for months stares you in the face. This is when I pick myself up and start watching Hockey. Thank god UFC is year round! So that being said. My plans are NOTHING. I need a hobby.
3) Current favorite makeup item that you discovered/rediscovered/acquired/etc? - My Guerlain Oriental Metal eye kohl. It's just the perfect taupe. After working with the new L'Oreal HIP kohls I have come to appreciate the finer texture of the ones from Guerlain. However, that's not to say I don't like the ones from L'Oreal.
4) Current Lemmings (desires) for makeup/skincare? - I am lemming Chanel Glossimer in Blizzard. I want this so bad and I have no idea why. I'm craving Frosty! lol
5) What hair product have you bought recently that you are really liking? - Sebastian Potion 9. Wow. They repackaged this and I swear to god they changed the formula or the pump now dispenses the perfect amount of product into my hair because it feels really soft and looks glossy. I don't blow dry my hair. I usually wash, condition, and then put gel on the ends. Ever since adding in Sebastian Potion 9 it seems so much happier. Love this stuff!