image from kissandmakeup.tv
Spring is in the air. Punxsutawney Phil don’t know squat about predicting the weather. He’s a fraud! It was almost 70 degrees here yesterday. I say we make Groundhog stew outta him, because he said 6 more weeks of winter and winter does not equal 70 degree weather. Damn it! I’m actually mad because I haven’t shed my winter weight that I like to hide under sweaters and such. Oh did I mention I had to pack on my winter weight on top of my baby weight and my previous winter weight? Yeah. It kinda sucks. I need about 3 winters to work off all the pounds. Thankfully taupe eye shadow still fits me.
On to the poll
1) Lip of the day? – Chantecaille lip chic in Tea Rose! OMG I love this so much. I took pictures and will post them soon. I promise
2) Beauty item you just finished and beauty item you just got? – I just finished my pressed meteorites. I adore them. Thank goodness I was able to fin a refill on evilbay for $22. I just got a Club Monaco eye shadow in Quartz. It’s taupe and it’s frickin fabulous. Thanks to my friend Tessa from MUA. She sent the sweetest RAOK (Random act of kindness) package.
3) Valentine’s day? Yay or Nay? Nay-ish. I’m married and I still think it’s a silly holiday. You should tell someone you love them every day. Not just wait until one day that the Hallmark Company decided was the day to do it. Now mind you, I won’t argue if you give me chocolates.
4) Do you have any pets? – Yes. I have 2 dogs (English Bulldogs) and one cat. My cat is 17 years old and his name is Trauma. Yup. Trauma. He complains about everything and everything is a big drama for him. He’s infatuated with my husband and thinks Darthypie is a nuisance but he tolerates him. He secretly loves the dogs and sleeps with them when he thinks no one is watching.
5) MAC Hello Kitty. Did you get some? – Yes. I picked up a little something for my Friend Pam for her Birthday. So if you are reading this Pam, don’t buy anything…like you were really going to anyway. As for the makeup from the collection, the colors are so not for me. I’m actually a bit disappointed. I still kind of wished they had done the traditional red & white color scheme, but whatever. MAC has really gotten boring. All those silly collections, it’s too hard to keep up. But I hear that a new mineralized blush duo collection is due out next month called Grand Duos. Those look VERY interesting. Just when I thought I was out, the pull me back in!