image from kissandmakeup.tv
Thank you for all your kind words about my dog Artie. You all have no idea how much I appreciate it. OK. Allow me to divert my attention to makeup as this makes me feel a bit better about all the crap going on right now. I have been watching the gray skies for what seems like weeks and have not been able to take any good pictures. I finally got some sunlight and was able to take pictures of my new Taupe Eyeshadow acquisitions, which you all will see shortly on this blog. Regardless, it's nice that winter is fading and the first day of Spring will be on Friday! Spring means NEW SUMMER MAKEUP! The Chanel Summer collection is very pretty and I'm looking forward to Guerlain's new collection due out later. OK. enough babbling about the weather...on to the poll!!
1. Blush Of The Day? - Clio Art Blush # 4 Rose Pink
2. Favorite Season? - Autumn. I love the break from the hot days of summer and the cool crisp air. The color of the leaves on the trees the smell of bonfires, the start of the football season. It's a perfect time.
3. Name a product that would make you would scream & yell if they discontinued it. - La Mer Loose powder. This stuff is so fine & light and gives me an airbrushed finish. It's expensive but a little goes a long long way. I would die if they got rid of it....or I would hoard it either way, the end result won't be pretty.
4. What Perfume that reminds you of Spring? - Clinique Happy Heart. It's crisp and green and floral. My favorite type of scent. However. Elizabeth Arden Green Tea is a close second.
5. Current makeup obsession? - A sparkly or metallic cool brown liquid liner. I think Fyrinnae Inks liquid Liner might have a color I'm looking for but their site says they ran out of the containers and they may not be back in stock until the end of March. Gah!