image from kissandmakeup.tv
So here we are. The last Thursday of March and what do I have to show for my No Buy since January? Hummm, let’s see. 4 taupe eye shadows, 2 nail polishes, dozens of sheet masks, a blush, Lipstick, brow powder, and eye cream. No Buy FAIL! So self restraint is not one of my strong suits. ::sigh:: Oh well. At least I’m good at baking. I do have some talent. Enough of my lack of will power and empty wallet, on to the poll….OH WAIT. Before I forget. Since I know how much you all love to take polls. There is a neat survey on Sun On The Daisies. She’s a lovely American ex-pat that is living in Japan with her husband. She recently started her blog and I’m sure she would love to have some responses to her survey.
1. Lip of the day? – Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick and Chestnut Chic #612. One of my favorite lipsticks of all time. It’s a plumy brown but looks like a shiny/glittery/frosty my lips but better!
2. Are you allergic to anything (Seasonal allergies, pollen trees, etc. don’t count)? If so, what is it? – Yes. I’m allergic to Walnuts. If I eat them I get these awful sores in my mouth and my taste buds get all inflamed. Sadly I didn’t figure this out until I was in my 30’s.
3. What’s coming in the mail? – Chanel Glossimer in Blizzard and Yves Saint Laurent Gommage Action Biologique Sans Grains (AKA Radiance Revealer' Natural Action Exfoliator) Whoot! I can’t wait!!
4. Would you rather be a Pirate or a Ninja? -- Ninja by far! They wear all black, Get cool weapons, and the majority are in Japan where I can get access to excellent makeup!
5. Your Beauty Mistakes Of the Past? – Too much blush, Ungroomed eyebrows, Too Much ORANGE bronzer, Self Tanning, Dark Lip Liner w/ Light Lipstick!! and the list goes on and on.