image from kissandmakeup.tv
So have we all survived the conflicker virus and April Fools Day? Yes? Good. now we can move on with our lives. Speaking of moving on. I need to get off my butt and write a review for the KenzoKi products I have been using for the past month. I promise to have something for you by next week. I have been awful with motivation lately. I have a ton of nail polish that I need to send out, some other random packages and I haven't done a darn thing. This Friday my goal is to mail packages, write reviews and maybe hit up a CCO. It's been a while since I have visited. I'm sure the evil women that work there are missing me and my credit card. OK. On to the poll.
1. Mascara Of The Day? - Shu Uemura The Basic Mascara and Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara
2. What are you waiting for in the mail? - Awake Gem Glint Liner-Stardom Liquid Eye Liner in 02 Palmetto Brown. I hope it's shimmery, I have a sinking feeling it isn't. I purchased it sight unseen. But I paid $8 so I can't complain.
3. I am a ____ ho. I am a ___ hater. I'll wear/use anything by____, but nothing by______. - Taupe ho, Frosty Light Blue eyeshadow hater, Wear/use anything by Guerlain, Nothing by Max Factor
4. a) For Non Vegetarians - If you had to give up eating meat, what would you miss most? - BACON
b) For Vegetarians - If you were to start eating meat again, what would you want to eat first?
5. Ancient product you still use? - OPI Russian To A Party nail polish. It must be at least 6 years old and some Lancome GWP makeup brushes I got back in 1993. Still perfect! I used to have an ancient MAC eye shadow from 1996 but I dropped it :-(