image from kissandmakeup.tv
Lull. A lull in cosmetics is quite awful. It's like having to watch American Idol without the power to fast forward through all the BS (in most cases that's the entire show...I haven't watched AI in a few years now) You know what I mean? It's that odd period between spring and summer and the fall fashion collections are starting to pop up and with that comes fall collection makeup and it's only April!! So here I sit. Bored with the spring collections, only because I have seen them all, anticipating some summer collections and wishing for sneak peaks at fall. WTH? Can't I just stay in one season and enjoy it? The answer is no. I am never satisfied. I am always looking for something bigger, better, newer, sparklier, taupe-y-er.
So on to the poll
1. Lip of the day? - Chanel Glossimer in Blizzard. Frosty goodness!
2. Is there a Zoya nail polish shade with your name? Do you like the color? Do you own it? Click HERE to see an alphabetical list if the shades – No, I wish there was one. I bet it would be a vampy color since my name is Elvira but I would like a shimmery taupe…of course!
3. Most recent beauty acquisition - Uber inexpensive Kevyn Aucoin eye shadow palette from evilbay. $9.99!! Whoot! Gotta love a good deal. Sadly my Awake eyeliner never showed up. It's lost in the mail and I'm debating getting it for retail or buying a Cofret D'Or liner instead.
4. Do you twitter? - No. I don't. I just don't think I have enough time in the day let alone an interest by other people to know what I'm thinking all the time. I do worry about the twitter craze and think it's gonna cause even more ADD and misunderstandings...but that's just the old woman afraid of technology that I am. PinkSith = Luddite!
5. Next planned beauty acquisition? - A Chanel Glossimer. I'm not sure if I can wait until the new Celestial Lights Collection comes out (as I read HERE) or if I might break down and get a classic shade. My current glossimer count is a woeful 10. I NEED more. NEED NEED NEED!