Thursday, May 21, 2009
Poop. It's not often that I get to talk about poop twice in one week on my blog. Yup, I have bypassed the goat poop and moved on to dog poop. My doggie Floyd has taken to pooping inside. He has a doggy door to go out in the back yard during the day. Normally he goes out there to poop. Well now he refuses to go out the door. Why? Because a feral cat has decided for the 2nd year in a row to raise her kittens in our back yard. We have a pile of wood (from building our fence) and a tarp, and it seems that made the perfect little shelter for her and her kittens. This year there were only 2, last year she had 4. Floyd started pooping inside last year but stopped after she left. we didn't put 2 and 2 together until this year. He's afraid of the cat. She hisses and tries to attack him when he goes outside. Poor doggie. I have called numerous animal welfare groups where I live, sent countless e-mails all to no avail. Not even a phone call back or an e-mail. I am just asking to see if they will allow me to trap her and get her spayed so she doesn't come back again next year. I want to find the kittens a home. She's a lost cause I think. She's terrified of people and runs away if you try to approach. Her kittens are also very skittish, but they are young, the could learn to like people. Sigh. If anything, this rant is about responsible pet ownership. If you have a dog or cat have him or her spayed or neutered. Please. One fertile female cat could have up to 80 kittens in her lifetime. And those kittens grow up to have more kittens and so on and so forth. I'm back to cleaning up poop and grateful that even though he does go in the house it's not all the time (because he gets regular walks) and it's always on the tile and not the carpet....I have to find something positive right? On to the poop...uh I mean poll.
1. Blush Of The Day? - Chanel In Love JC. It's gonna be my go to summer blush. It's pure peachy goodness!
2. If you could create your own miracle Makeup Item (Not skincare or hair care), what would it be? - The most perfect flawless foundation. It covers pores, conceals, it a perfect skin tone match, does not melt off, does not break me out, looks like real skin and does not cost a fortune!
3. What is your favorite cocktail? - Dirty Effen Vodka Martini. (Effen is the brand name of the vodka!) I also like to have at least 2 olives (3 is better) stuffed w/ blue cheese or not stuffed is fine. And not too dirty. I don't want the entire jar of olive juice in my martini. Now I really want a drink YUMMMMM!
4. How many beauty products does it take to get you ready? Exact numbers!! - 17 including deodorant!! and 4 different eye shadows count as 1 item. LOL I am really high maintenance! Yikes!
5. If you HAD TO reduce your stash to only 3 lip glosses which would they be? (Thankfully this is just a hypothetical question. It's a scary thought!) - Chanel Glossimer in Wild Rose, Chanel Glossimer in Constellation, and Dior Creme de Gloss in Fig Nectar.