Thursday, June 11, 2009
Thursday Poll time once again. I always love reading everyone's answers. It's fun to hear about new ideas and products and makes me feel like this blog is a bit more interactive. So don't be shy. Take the poll. Even if you don't have a response to all the questions it's still fun to answer some of them.
Oh and don't forget to enter the giveaway for the Givenchy blush. Enter your name in the comments section under the original posting. I'll be picking and announcing a winner tomorrow!
On to the poll!
1) Lip Of The Day? - Chanel Sundress Glossimer. It's a bit too sheer for my lifeless colored lips but it's still glossy as heck and not sticky. One of these days I have to photograph all my glossimers for y'all!
2) One beauty product you recommend to ALL of your girlfriends? - Chanel Joues Contraste Blush. You pick the color but I must say this is my favorite formula of blush. I'm particularly fond of the European versions which are a bit more sheer.
3) Pick one of each combination: Toilet Paper - Over or Under?; Hot Drink - Coffee or Tea?; Computer - PC or MAC? My answers are: OVER, Tea, and PC however I really want a MAC.
4) What MU item have you gotten rid of, only to re-purchase or want it again? - Chanel Winter Nights eyeshadow Quad. I swapped it for some expensive foundation that I love and realized a year later that I miss it. Will I buy it again. Perhaps. I'm hoping for the feeling to repurchase to die out so I don't have to shell out the money....again.
5) My Birthday is next month. I have $150 to spend on anything I want. Should I spend it on a Mani & Pedi and Massage or buy Bond No. 9 New York The Scent Of Peace Perfume? AND. Do you buy yourself something extravagant or indulgent for your birthday?