Thursday, June 25, 2009
Thursday. One week from today I will be turning one year older! I don't even want to think about it. I don't feel older, but I think I look older. It's all that lack of sleep. I need to sleep more. I also need to have more sunlight. It has been rainy and overcast for several weeks and now that the sun is out I can finally take pictures of some new nail polishes I have been testing. Last but not least. I think I'll be having a special giveaway for my birthday. Look here tomorrow to see what it is. The winner will be announced on July 6th. On to the poll!
1) Blush Of The Day? - Chanel Joes Contraste in Caprice. It's a pretty neutral pink. Gives just the right hint of nude neutral color for when I do a smokey eye.
2) Speaking of eyes. What color are your eyes? Do you like that color or wish you had different colored eyes? Would you or do you wear contacts to change your eye color? - I guess I have gray-ish, blue-ish, green-ish eyes. I like the color but I would love to have ice blue eyes like Megan Fox. Actually I would just like to look like Megan Fox. lol. I used to have green contacts but that was back in 1990 and the technology to make them natural looking wasn't so great. My eyes were SOOOO green. I wish I had a picture.
3) What is your favorite Season for makeup? - I think I like the fall best. I get to use all those dark shadows and rich jeweled toned colors on my eyes. Hey Smokey Topaz is a jewel and it looks taupe! Don't judge! Anyway. I also love the deep red lips I see in the fall too. But THIS fall will be extra special because MAC will be releasing their Black Collection. Read more about it here
But what’s better than black lipstick, is the MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator that comes out with this collection. If you remember my post about VAE. I love this stuff so much that I was forced to write poetry about it. Well now they have brought it back (I like to think I had a small part in that...even though I know I didn't) and I will be buying multiple jars of the stuff. Watch out for it in October ladies.
4) Things people buy that you think are a waste of money? - Those Joke a Day texts sent to your phone or any other text thing sent to your phone that is advertized on MTV. I think Designer shoes & clothing for babies and toddlers is a complete waste of money. While my list can be quite long on this topic I'll leave it at only 2 things.
5) Most Used Blush in your stash? - Chanel Narcisse, but Chanel Rose Petale is coming in a close second!