Thursday, November 5, 2009
Fall is in full swing. Halloween has passed and Thanksgiving (for the US) is right around the corner. In no time at all it will be the winter holidays and people will be rushing about and wrapping gifts. So naturally it makes sense to start thinking about Spring Collection for cosmetics. I believe we were in the middle of July when we started seeing the fall and winter collections from Chanel, Guerlain, Lancome and the like, so why not start creating lemmings for Spring makeup in November. One of my favorite places to see new collections is BritishBeautyBlogger. She has great pics from Dior Spring, Guerlain Spring and Chanel Spring to name a few. First I must say that I am IN LOVE with the blush from Guerlain Cherry Blossom Spring collection. Seriously. I am so buying 2 of them one to use and one to put in a shrine and adore daily. Yeah it's that pretty! So is it wrong to start thinking about Spring BEFORE it has even snowed, before we've popped the champagne for New Years, before Valentines day? Of course it's not wrong. Duh. It's makeup! That's like saying creating a shrine to a blush is wrong....oh. never mind. On to the poll!
1. Blush Of The Day? - Chanel Joues Contrase Blush in...wait for it... PINK F*CKING SATIN! OK. the real blush name is Pink Satin, but OMG. I have been wanting this blush for a long long time. It has been long since discontinued and Chanel's Peter Phillips does not seem to favor cool pink blushes so I doubt I will see another cool pink blush like this for a while. Cool Pink and shimmery. It is LOVE in baked powder form.
2. What is your favorite flower? - Granted it's hard to pick just one But I really do love Tulips, aside from the scent the perfect simple delicate petals are my favorite.
3. What is your favorite Blush brush? - Mine is the MAC 116 Blush brush. It's soft and the perfect size...but I'm always looking for a new brush.
4. What do you keep in your wallet aside from money, cards and pictures? - A fortune from a fortune cookie that I liked and a bicentennial quarter.
5. Do you plan your face of the day around your outfit for the day or do you plan your outfit for the day around your Face of the day? - Usually I pick out my outfit the night before and then I plan my face of the day around it. But on the weekends I do the opposite. I obviously need therapy.