Thursday, November 19, 2009
I have an irrational fear of insects and spiders. I hate them and I want nothing to do with them. This is the main reason I don't go camping..that and the thought of sleeping on the ground does not appeal to me. My idea of "roughing it" is staying at a hotel without room service. I think the stork was drunk and dropped me off at the wrong house. I think I should have been a princess or heiress or something like that. The life of luxury calls to me daily. From the minute I turn off my 5am alarm to the second my head hits the less than 500 thread count pillowcase at night I KNOW deep in my heart that I should really be a lady who lunches, a woman that shops at Neimans with my personal shopper buying handbags and shoes and dresses for galas etc. It's very painful being a diva trapped in a common person's body. I need a trust fund and a nanny. Instead I have a jar full of pennies and a pack of diapers. So why the whiny "I wanna be rich" diatribe? Because I realized my life is not complete until I own a pair of Christian Louboutin Anemone Bow Shoes.
Sure they don't make them anymore but that's besides the point. I NEED them.
On to the poll.
1. Lip Of The Day? - Guerlain Rouge G in Gracia #66. Yeah. I bit the bullet, but I bought it at a discount. Call me a hypocrite I don't care. I'll be busy applying my Rouge G lipstick while you hate!
2. What is the longest book you ever read? - Ugh. Is it low brow of me to say "It" by Stephen King? Damn long book....and Scary.
3. What makeup do you carry with you in your purse every day? - MAC Blot, Lipstick of the day and probably 5 more because I forget to take them out of my purse, and Concealer.
4. Do you have a similar yearning for an expensive pair of shoes, purse, coat, etc? - Well obviously you see my answer above. I would also like a Cartier Love bracelet and a Chanel Purse...but I haven't decided which one I want.
5. When was the last time you washed your makeup brushes? - Me 2 weeks ago, but I didn't use them for a week after because I was home with Darthypie all week and didn't bother with makeup. I'll wash them this weekend. I promise.