Thursday, December 10, 2009
I have no idea what to get Mr. Sith for his Birthday or for the holidays. His Birthday falls near the Christmas/Hanukkah time. I like to celebrate the days separately and give separate gifts b/c it must suck having your birthday on or near a gift giving holiday and have people "cheap out" on you and give you one of those "combined" gifts. Anyway. I ask Mr. Sith for ideas and he always draws a blank. Worse yet, when he does remember he asks for something insanely expensive or basically something I don't want to buy. This year's example is: An Airbrush machine for painting his model. Of did I mention he builds models? I didn't? That's right I didn't, because he never has TIME to build them...but he does have plenty of time to buy the kits. The kits mock him whilst gathering dust in the closet. Why would I want to plunk down a few hundred bucks for yet another accessory for a hobby he has no time for? That's RIGHT. I don't. So here I am, again at a loss as to what to get him for his Birthday. I was thinking the UFC game for PS3 or perhaps the Marvel Encyclopedia but he seems very ambivalent about the whole thing. How bad would it be to get cash from your spouse for a gift? Yeah. I thought so. not a good idea. I personally would love it. No one can ever get a gift I like. I would rather have cash and then use it to buy myself something that I want. (makeup). I propose every year that for the holidays Mr. Sith and I should each get $50 and go buy ourselves something and that will be our gift to each other. But he's all sentimental and romantic and wants gifts to "mean" something. Ugh. Laaaame. I try to tell him that I would MEAN a lot to me to get a new Chanel blush but he's not going for it. Oh well. I'll wear him down eventually.
On to the poll!
1. Blush Of The Day? - Chanel Joues Contrast in Narcisse. I have a BIG dip in this JC but no pan yet. TRUST me. when I hit pan you all will be the first to know.
2. What would YOU buy a guy that loves Marvel Comics, Wolverine, 1st person Shooter; Fighting and NFL PS3 Games, Washington Redskins Football and Science? - Do you honestly think if I knew the answer I would be asking?
3. What body wash are you using right now? - Currently I'm using Soap & Glory Clean On Me. I love the scent and it's fairly moisturizing. But I'm sure I could find something better. But I'm one of those use it up before I buy a new one, Soap people. If only I was so strict with my makeup.
4. Best or favorite birthday gift you ever received? - Not that there haven't been many...but since I have virtually no short term memory from lack of sleep I think ONE OF the best gifts I ever got was my iPod. That was a pretty awesome b-day gift.
5. Current makeup obsession? - I'm currently obsessed with cake eyeliners. I'm quite fond of the Chanel ones and hope that they come out with more colors soon. Specifically I want a Plum, Gray and Navy. Then my cake liner collection will be complete.