Thursday, February 25, 2010
Procrastination. I am a HUGE procrastinator. I will put off doing almost anything...except sleep. I'm serious. I'll even put off going to pee if I can do it. I don't know why I procrastinate, maybe it's because there is always something else to do, or maybe it's because that last game of Spider Solitaire wasn't THE BEST game I ever played, maybe the NEXT one will be! OK. Maybe it's because I don't like tasks, chores, whatever..things YOU HAVE TO DO. they suck.. Kinda like writing Thank You notes. I suck at that. I mean I can write a good Thank You note but I hate sitting down and doing it. I wish typing thank you notes was socially acceptable. I would totally have all 15 of those damn notes from Darthypie's birthday party finished by now. But nooooooo. Miss Emily Post and her disdain for typewriters now makes a simple task more like a Sisyphean task because my handwriting kinda sucks and I misspell words when I'm in a hurry and then I have to start the note all over again, only to screw it up again and to the point where pushing a boulder up a hill sounds appealing almost. So as I sit here doing the Thursday Poll, the notes sit unwritten. The brightly colored Thank You cards mock me from the ottoman where they are sitting...waiting...
On To The Poll!
1. Blush Of The Day - Chanel JC in Narcisse. GAH. I JUST hit pan on this perfect light pink blush...thankfully I think I may have worked out a swap for a new one. This blush has sadly been discontinued for reasons too evil to comprehend....(I really don't know why I just like being dramatic)
2. Do you procrastinate? - Um yeah.
3. Thing you hate doing most in your beauty routine? - Aside from washing my face when I'm really tired? I will have to say applying foundation. I wish my skin was good enough to go without it, b/c getting the application right to where it looks like you aren't wearing foundation is a pain in the butt.
4. Most disliked household chore? - Washing dishes. I even hate putting dishes in the dishwasher. I don't mind unloading the dishwasher I just really have this weird thing about handling dirty dishes. It's not a phobia per se...it's just...I'm a princess and I shouldn't ever have to. HA! Thank goodness Mr. Sith loads the dishwasher and I unload it. He leaves the pots & pans for me to wash one he has rinsed them out. I'm not happy about it but hey, it's better than nothing!
5. Current beauty obsession? - Humm. Aside from purple nail polish. I guess it would have to be finding a decent shampoo & conditioner...because I really just need a hair cut but I figure I'll just buy new products to tame my unruly mane until I stop procrastinating and finally cut my hair.