I'm snowed in and not feeling too well since I took it upon myself to shovel out my car. Mr. Sith was napping and I decided to be "helpful" by trying to shovel out my car. I learned a few things yesterday. a) Shoveling almost 3 feet of snow is HARD. 2) I am not in good shape and iii) Shoveling almost 3 feet of snow is HARD. Also I stayed up watching the Superbowl and didn't get a post ready for today so I thought I would "cop-out" and just show you all the crap I carry around in my purse. It's shameful how much lipstick I have in my purse. Honestly I see this an a self intervention. I plan to take my lipstick out of my purse every night rather than let it pile up.
OK. So my purse above is one I got at Nordstrom. It's plum and leather and drawstring. I love it. You may not like it. That's OK. but I do and that's what matters. Plus it isn't a fake or knockoff. I didn't bothering photographing the time of the month essentials I carry, my checkbook, and my keys. I have a ridiculous amount of keys and key chains all stuck together and every time someone sees it they make fun of me. I need to cut down on all the crap I carry with me. But having such a large purse is like a magnet for carrying around junk.
So anyway. Here we go.
1. LORAC Makeup back which holds items 15, 16, & 17
2. Kate Spade punk & green wallet. I'm a preppy trapped in a goth's body.
3. Note pad & pen
4. Random makeup bag which holds items 21-30
5. My Handy Dandy Sharpie and gel ink pen. my 2 fave things to write with
6. My ancient Razor cell phone. I'm waiting until the iPhone comes to Verizon or until The Droid is in it's 2nd year of production. Which ever comes first
7. Key chain photo of Darthypie visiting w/ Santa. We was miserable (Santa, not Darthypie)
8. My shame. All those lipsticks, glosses, lip pencils, and lip stains were in my purse.
9. Kose Secret Rose Hand Emulsion. Smells divine!
10. Emergency binky for Darthypie
11. Perfume samples. I tend to collect these. I believe this was a rose scent.
12. Kate Spade mirror. (Preppy I know)
13. My secure ID for logging into work when I'm not in the office...like on snow days!
14. Truvia sweetener. This tastes better than Splenda and is natural stevia.
15. Perfume samples, a mini compact with creme blush, concealer & lipstick, lip balm and MORE lipstick all held in the Lorac bag.
16. Nail glue..just in case
17. Hand sanitizer
18. tissues with lipsticks on them...I obviously have problems
19. Tiffany & co suede bag in which I keep Excedrin, Aleve and Advil in.
20. Dental Floss
21. Another lip liner
22. Tide pen
23. More perfume
24. Collapsing hairbrush
25. Pressed Powder
26. Ecotools powder brush
28. Hair tie
29. Rosebud shea butter hand cream (LOVE)
30. Boscia blotting linens (green tea b/c they were sold out of the rose scented one)
If you so dare, you can click on the photo to enlarge...although I don't know why you would want to.