Thursday, March 11, 2010
I wrote this poll while all hopped up on cold medicine. I forgot Joeybunny was doing the poll last week, and then once I remembered I figurered I would just finish it anyway. So enjoy my cold medicine induced ramblings. See if you can follow along.
P.S. I'm feeling much better now.
Meteorological Spring started on Monday, March 1st. There are still mountains of snow in front of my house and taking up good parking spots at the office. No worries. I just slapped on some Ineke After My Own Heart perfume (Lilacs) and went along my merry way. Then it hit me. Like a Mack Truck. No not a truck full of MAC cosmetics I'm talking about a Semi/18 Wheeler Mack Truck..with the bulldog on the front. Yeah. I got a cold. Damn it all to hell. Why to little children have to be such horrible transmitters of disease. I have had more colds in the last three years than I have had in my entire life. You would think that with all the advances in science they would find a cure for the common cold...oh wait. We aren't that technically advanced. We have no cure for Cancer, AIDS, Ebola, Zombies. We have no Flying Cars, no Jet Packs, No sass talking robot maids. We are basically living in the dark ages...with an Internet connection. I'm kinda like Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka. I want it all NOW! I want my cure for the common cold. I want my meal in pill form, I want my sass talking robot...OK. I don't want a robot because I have an irrational fear of robots. Ever since I saw that movie AI I have been terrified of them. Don't ask me why. It was a terribly sad movie and a bawled like a baby at the end...which brings me back to my original point...why are children such terrible harbingers of disease? You see how mu mind is totally wacko when I'm sick? I make no sense, I think in circles and non sequiturs. I'm gonna lay down now and nap. You answer the poll questions. I'll be fine.
On To The Poll!
1. Lip Of The Day? - L'Occitaine 10% Shea Butter lip balm. Does this wondrous lip balm deserve a review here on PinkSith? Nah. but it sure is soothing and waxy..just perfect for keeping chapped lips at bay as I sleep with my mouth open because I can't breathe though my nose.
2. What is one of your Phobias? - I shared Robots with you but I'm also afraid of insects and orange foundation.
3. Beauty item (Type & Brand) you realized you can't live without? - I cannot live without my trusty La Mer Loose Translucent Powder. I used another powder the other day and I was a chalky cakey mess. Ah La Mer. If they ever discontinue this item I will but 20 of them before they disappear.
4. When you were 10 years old, what futuristic item did you think we would have by 2010? - I for sure thought we would have a colony on the moon...or at least robots to fight our wars. Skynet, terminators, etc.
5. Beauty item (Type & Brand) you realized that you would be better off without? - I do not need MAC Golden Bronzer. I never need to use this abomination in powder form on my face ever. I look like an oompa loompa that spent too much time at the strip club and now is covered with glitter.