Last week I went a little political on you all. It was tax day in the US and I naturally went from taxes to government to political movements in the country. I may have offended some of you all. That was not my intent. Actually I try very hard to keep my political views off of this blog, but sometimes I slip. I just want to let you know that 1) Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and some stink more than others. and 2) Just because we may not agree on political lines I think we can agree that we share a common love for makeup and beauty items. It doesn't matter what political party you belong to, lipstick is lipstick and out love for it should never keep us apart just because we may not see eye to eye in the voting booth. I mean, come on. We all have to agree that Hillary Clinton's makeup during her campaign for President looked amazing, and Sarah Palin's lipstick was always perfect. I think we can all agree, regardless of their political views, that Congresswoman (R-Minnesota), Michelle Bachman's makeup looks pretty nice, and Senator (D-California), Dianne Feinstein
could use a little eye shadow and lipstick from time to time. Regardless. I hope that I didn't lose any of you in my last Thursday rant just because of my political views. if you are going to stop reading the blog I want it to be because I suck at writing and my opinions on makeup are screwy...not because who I did or didn't vote for.
Now. On To The Poll!
1. Lip Of The Day? - Currently wearing Urban Decay lipstick In Rush. I plan to write a review shortly...but let's just say that it's a My Lips But Better color and cool toned.
2. Last movie you saw in a theater? -
3. Latest beauty item you purchased? - I have no idea why, but I picked up 2 Dolce & Gabbana lipsticks from Saks during the Friends and Family Sale. I blame Sabrina over at The Beauty Look Book for my D&G Obsession...you should check out her blog if you haven't already. Ia lso blame a lot of my purchases (Not just D&G) on a lovely woman over at the Autumn Masquerade Blog. I'm so glad she is back!
4. What's the weather like today? - (Nice safe non political topic). Today will be a sunny 73 degrees with a slight chance of showers in the evening.
5. If you could give one Celebrity a makeover who would it be and what would you do? - Oh this is tough b/c there are so many train wrecks out there and I'm so very perfect (Sarcasm) I would chose Lindsay Lohan. I would scrub off the self tanner, cut her hair & extensions, Ditch the harsh black liner and put her in some soft beiges with green & copper for the eyes. Dye her hair a soft red and curl her hair and put her in a pretty peach lipstick (Not Frosty!). Oh and feed her a cheeseburger...or seven.