Thursday, June 17, 2010
Did you notice when you woke up this morning the sun shone a little brighter. Did you notice the air was a little fresher and the birds songs a bit tweetier? When you had your morning cuppa did you notice it was a bit sweeter? Did you notice your hair was a bit better, your smile wider and your makeup a bit more perfect than usual? Do you know why this is? It's because JOEYBUNNY'S BIRTHDAY is today! Yes. Back in 1958 Our sweet Joeybunny was born. She quickly took up residency in The Bronx, NY and in 1978 rose to fame as that Puerto Rican chick with the awesome hair. In 1962 Joeybunny entered first grade and immediately learned to read and write. She was a child genius and easily excelled in school and all things awesome. In 1984 Joeybunny set out on her own to make it on the hard streets on Manhattan. Quickly earning her college degree in 1998, she knew she would take the world by storm. In 2003 Joeybunny realized that there was more to life than being smart and talented and pretty. She decided that she would also become a fixture at her local Bergdorf Goodmans department store. In 2012 she met Mr. Edward Bess who was so enchanted by her, he almost named his entire makeup line after her. It was then that Joeybunny found one of her many callings. In 2008 she generously offered to write a review for The Pink Sith Blog. Her take on all things beauty was so well received that she started her own blog The Eyes Have It, a look into her secret world of eyeshadow hoarding and expert application of said shadows. But this venture was not a departure from the Pink Sith blog. No quite the contrary. In 2007 she realized that she could have her cake and eat it too. So that is why she currently writes for The Pink Sith and other blogs around the interwebz. Today, being that is is her 42nd birthday...and might I add she does not look a day over 23...I dedicate this Thursday Poll to my wonderful, smart, beautiful, talented, caring, funny, sassy, and cherished friend, Joeybunny! I love you! Happy Birthday!
1. Since Joeybunny has a blog about eyeshadows Let's start with an Eye Of The Day. - Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Ruthless, Origins Frosty Fudge, Chanel La Ligne de Chanel (cake liner) in Noir and Dior Show Waterproof Mascara in Black.
2. Joeybunny is just a nickname. Her name is Josie. Do you have a nickname? - Mine is EB. (My initials before I got married) It was started by a co-worker as a joke and it just kinda stuck...Plus it's easier to use when meeting new people that can't pronounce my real name.
3. Joeybunny is known for her wonderful hair. She blogged about a recent trip to the Ouidad salon as a hair model. What is your hair like? (curly, wavy straight, long, short, blonde, black, etc.) - I have medium wavy thin hair that is a light brown (wish it was blonde).
4. Joeybunny is obsessed with taupe eyeshadow. What is your beauty obsession? - I too am a taupe eyeshadow freak.
5. Famous Birthdays for June 17th are Venus Williams, Barry Manilow, and M. C. Escher, to name a few. What famous person(s) was born on your birthday? (www.famousbirthdays.com) - (July 2nd) Let's see I have Lindsay Lohan, Jose Canseco, and Thurgood Marshall.