Thursday, July 22, 2010
I am woefully unorganized. Case in point. When I went to Las Vegas I left my Mother In Law with the keys to my car and the key to the mail box. I put the rest of my keys away for safe keeping. I put them away so well (or not so well) that now, after being back from Las Vegas for almost a week I still cannot find the rest of my keys. I'm thinking Darthypie took them and hid them somewhere. At least I hope that is what happened. It's much easier to blame a 3 year old for something like this because it's hard to admit that an adult such as myself can't find her damn keys! Place blame on others is a convenient way to avoid responsibility and guilt. I like to blame the cats for any missing lipstick or tube like cosmetics. I have currently misplaced 2 lip glosses recently and I would like to think that the cats decided the glosses were a toy, batted them around and I will eventually find them when we a) move the couch or b) move out of our house. I can't blame Artie the bulldog for missing/destroyed makeup anymore since he has since passed away, and Floyd the bulldog has basically transformed into a hassock since he hardly moves much at all, so I know he cannot be the culprit. So the cats are to blame for my lack of organization. And by organization I mean putting things back where they should go, and or having a place to put things. Oh well. Keys can be replaced, makeup can be re-purchased, but my memory...well. I guess taking extra Vitamin B-12 will have to be the answer for now.
On To The Poll!
1. Lip Of The Day? - Kevyn Aucoin The Rouge Hommage in Gently. It's a frosty pinky/peachy nude. I like the texture but it can be a bit drying at times so I usually wear a clear gloss over top.
2. Have you ever lost anything (aside form a wallet, keys, your mind or virginity) that you could never replace? - Humm. That's a hard one to answer. I guess it would have to be a glass dish from the Tiffany Company that I got as a wedding present. I thought we packed it when we moved but after almost 6 years I have never been able to find it. I think it might have broken in the move and Mr. Sith couldn't tell me since he knew I would be sad about it.
3. Current Lemmings? - Oh my. I am lemming the Tom Pecheux for Estee Lauder collection stuff and Chanel JC in Rose Temptation and Deborah Lippmann Across The Universe nail polish.
4. Have you ever lost makeup? Did you replace it or not? - Yes. I lost a Chanel lipstick once and I haven't replaced it yet because I keep thinking I'll find it...but honestly I don't have much hope. I think I'll probably buy the replacement this weekend.
5. What eye shadow, blush or lip colors are you really into right now? - I'm really into deep purples/plum and maroons for eye colors right now. I just picked up a new palette with 2 maroon colors and I'm just waiting for the weather to turn cold so I can finally wear them!