Verbose: ver·bose [ver-bohs]–adjective - characterized by the use of many or too many words; wordy: a verbose report.I thought I would start off with the definition of Verbose, because some people may overlook the meaning. I have the word VERBOSE in my blog title above. I do want to say that I have misrepresented myself. I say I'm "occasionally verbose" and if you read here regularly, you know that's a bald faced lie. I am ALWAYS verbose. I use too many words. I write too much. I overstate my point. So it always amuses me when I read criticisms that I am too "wordy" that I take too long to get to the point. Duh! I can't shut the fuck up. I thought you all knew that by now. Funny thing is. If you know me personally and we actually talk rather than text or your just read my rantings here, you would know I don't really say all that much. I interject with a witty comment from time to time but I don't talk too much. I think that's because I have surrounded myself with friends that either do enough talking for the both of us, or friends that are comfortable with few words and a lot of silence. I consider myself shy, but people that know me probably wouldn't say that I am. I have a mild case of social anxiety when in crowds and I really don't like calling attention to myself...however my days of combat boots and purple hair would prove otherwise. I'm a walking talking contradiction...a paradox. I claim to hate musicals but know every song from the Sound of Music. In fact right now the song from The Pirates Of Penzance "The When You Had Left Our Pirate Fold" (A Paradox) is in my head as I type. Why am I this way? I have no idea. But I'm comfortable with myself. After 30+ years I am finally comfortable with who I am. Do I wish I was was someone else, had different personality characteristics, approached issues/problems a different way? Sure...from time to time, but all in all I'm OK with who I am. There are some people that probably wish I was different, or wish I saw the world the way they see it, but that's just not going to happen. The sooner they stop wishing I was different and accept who I am as I am right now, the better things will be.
I must say I got to the point rather quickly on this one.
On To The Poll!
1. Blush Of The Day? - Chanel JC in Pink Satin. Long since discontinued. This cool pink frosty blush reminds me of Pink Explosion JC from the current fall collection only Pink Satin has more frost to it.
2. Do you consider yourself Outgoing or Shy, and would your friends contradict you? - Well you read above. I like to think I'm shy, but my rapier wit and my outspoken, almost brutal honesty makes people think otherwise.
3. In your opinion, what was the most over hyped product you ever tried? - Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara. Oh boy this mascara didn't work for me at all. I know it works for others, and that's great, but I just didn't understand what was so great about it.
4. You may have noticed that I have been doing a lot of nail polish posts lately. Are you all cool with this or would you like to see less? You won't hurt my feelings if you say you don't like them. - Obviously I can't answer this question.
5. What is your favorite blush brush? - I'm currently on the hunt for a new one. However I do adore my MAC 116 Blush Brush.