Halloween is this Sunday. I love Halloween. I love the costumes I love the pumpkins, I love the candy. This Halloween Darthypie will be going as Wolverine, I'm not sure what Mr. Sith is dressing up as. I think he's dressing up as Zach Galifianakis' character from the movie The Hangover. He has the most awesome shirt that we picked up in Las Vegas this summer. See?
Yeah. So this year I think I'm not going to dress up. I honestly haven't had time to think of a costume and just don't feel like it. I hate that I'm all bah humbug about it this year. Last year I dressed up and all the little kids that came to the door to get candy were scared (I was a zombie). So this year I would rather not scare the kiddos and just be me. Since Halloween is on a Sunday a lot of people have said that they are taking their kids out on Saturday to Trick or Treat. I say that's got to be the stupidest thing I ever heard. Sorry that Halloween falls on an inconvenient day to beg for candy but I am NOT answering the door on Saturday. Nope. It's Sunday or nothing. Do people celebrate the 4th of July on a Saturday because it's inconvenient for them to watch fireworks on a Wednesday? No! Do people celebrate Christmas on a Saturday because it's easier to open presents on a weekend? NO! (Please note, I am not equating a holy holiday with Halloween, it's just an example.) So to those weekend warriors, please deal with it. Halloween is SUNDAY. If your kids ring my doorbell I'm gonna give them raisins and toothbrushes instead of candy bars like the other kids are gonna get on Sunday. Oh and who the hell ever thought it was a good idea to give out toothbrushes for Halloween? Probably the same fascists that wanted to change Sesame Street's The Cookie Monster to The Veggie Monster to show kids healthy eating options. Screw them! CANDY FOR EVERYONE!!!
On To The Poll!
1. Blush Of The Day? - Today it is Chanel JC in Pink Explosion. Such a pretty color. It's so PINK and not a speck of glitter on my face, although I see it in the product. It must be hiding in my brush.
2. Do you celebrate Halloween? Do you dress up or at least hand out candy? - Well yes. I have to. I have a kid. I think it's a law or something.
3. Recent Beauty Acquisition? - I bought a new jar of MUFE HD powder. This is my third one. I love this stuff. It's a great setting powder.
4. What was one of your favorite Halloween costumes you ever wore? - I think my favorite would be when I went as Satan's Cheerleader.
5. Current Lemmings? - I am totally lemming more lipstick. I have 5 different lipstick in my virtual shopping cart with Sephora, but I don't think I'm gonna pull the trigger...however you never know, stranger things have happened.