Does going to see Chris Hemsworth in the movie, Thor constitute as cheating? Is asking Mr. Sith to wear a Thor wig and helmet a fetish or fantasy fulfillment? Well No worries. Mr. Sith won't put on the wig. He has told me that I can go see the movie but only if he's there to cover my eyes during certain scene where Chris Hemsworth is shirtless or in a sex scene. Ask Joeybunny about Thor and she'll tell you to save your money and just google image search Chris Hemsworth. But since Joeybunny and I have drastically differing opinions on comic book movies (example: I loved The Watchmen and she hated it) I'm still gonna go see it....with or without Mr. Sith. Now Let's be realistic. I'm not in love with Chris Hemsworth. He's just nice to look at. He's like a beautiful painting or statue. He doesn't need to speak or tell me his political philosophy he just needs to sit there and look pretty. Is this Sexist of me? Perhaps. (YES!) But Chris Hemsworth will never know of me or that I think these things. He will not even care. If by some inexplicable reason I meet Chris Hemsworth will I put my index finger on his lips and whisper "Don't Speak" as Dianne Wiest's character did in the movie Bullets Over Broadway? Of course not. But that would be pretty funny. So where am I going with this? Nowhere. I just wanted an excuse to talk about Chris Hemsworth and post his picture.
On To The Poll!
1. Lip Of The Day? - Chanel Glossimer in Pagoda. A loverly rusty red shimmery gloss.
2. What famous person do you want to just look at because he/she is so beautiful? - Well aside from Chris Hemsworth I have a thing for Daniel Craig too. But that's a whole different Thursday Poll.
3. What is your most beloved makeup item in your collection, and if someone offered you $100 for it would you sell it to them? - Mine is my Shu ME945 eyeshadow...and $100 wouldn't be enough to replace it so no.
4. What movie(s) have you seen recently in the theater? - Nothing. Seriously. I haven't been to a movie in ages. I'll be seeing Bridesmaids this weekend with a friend.
5. What makeup item do you think is too pretty to use? (I know some will say, none) - I have a Dior highlighter that is the prettiest shade of pink and has the most beautiful flowers on the powder and is very intricate. I still have not been able to bring myself to swatch it, let alone use it.
Thanks to Mr. Sith for giving me the opening sentence of this post!