I really love watching cooking shows. I hate to cook but I love to watch people cook. Sometimes I get inspired and try a recipe out for myself. Since I watch so many shows I understand the chemistry behind cooking and usually end up with a very decent tasting meal. However as rewarding as it is to cook a nice meal for Mr. Sith it sucks having to clean up. Hence the reason why I don't cook all that often. I'd rather watch cooking shows. Ina Garten used to be my favorite until I heard about her snubbing a Make A Wish Kid and then trying to make it right on her own, the whole ordeal left a bad taste in my mouth. (see what I did there?) So there are shows like Chopped, Top Chef, and other cooking competition shows which I enjoy watching. It really is amazing to see chefs come up with a recipe on the spot with limited ingredients. I wish I was that creative. One show that I'm not quite sure about is one called Extra Virgin. Now mind you, I am not passing judgement on the content of the show, but on the hosts. The show Extra Virgin might be an awesome show with super awesome recipes, but the hosts, Debi Mazar and her Italian husband, Gabriele Corcos are just too skinny to trust as people that know what good food is. I'm sorry but I never trust a skinny chef. They don't need to be obese, but they should be as stick thin as Debi's husband. Seriously. I'm 1/2 Italian and I don't know anyone in my family that is THAT skinny. Plus it also creeps me out that Debi Mazar looks like a vintage barbie doll.
See what I mean?
And the closer you look the stranger it gets.
And stranger still
Do I have a point for Thursday Poll? No I just thought it was amusing that Debi Mazar, a woman that is only slightly larger than a real Barbie Doll, is hosting a cooking show with the world skinniest Italian man.
On To The Poll!
1. Blush Of The Day? - My natural flush. I'm home sick.
2. Do you like watching cooking shows? If yes. What is your favorite? If No. Do you like to cook? - My Favorite is Top Chef and please no spoilers on the Finale.
3. How many eye products are on your eye on a typical day? - Let's see. Eye Cream, Eye Primer, At least 2 eye shadows, Liner and Mascara. That's 6.
4. What is your favorite meal? - A wonderful T-Bone steak, Mashed red potatoes, Broccoli and an awesome Malbec wine.
5. Any purchases planned for the upcoming weekend? - I really want to pick up a new foundation. Now that my skin is somewhat "normal" looking (not splotchy, broken out or irritated) a nice lighter foundation would be nice.