Today I thought I would pull back the curtain and let you see what goes on in my head some days. Every once in a while (OK. More than once in a while) I have these odd questions pop into my head. Some times they are rhetorical, some times they are inane and other times they are just plane strange. Some times I answer them, some times I ask them of my friends and family and other times I just let them sit there...gathering dust or growing bigger until I either forget about them or bother to find out the answer. Either way, I find them amusing. I hope you will too.
- In the animal kingdom the make of the species is usually the more colorful, Peacocks, Cardinals, etc. Why do humans do the opposite. The male is usually drab while the female is all painted up and wearing colorful clothing? Why is that?
- I wonder how long I can go between nail polish changes?
- Why do Prius drivers go so slow on the highway?
- Why do I keep buying creme eyeshadow when I rarely wear them?
- Why am I smart enough to know that you shouldn't put sensitive information in an e-mail but the Director of the CIA isn't?
- If zombies eat people do zombies also poop? Why do we never see zombies pooping?
- Why is the US one of 2 countries in the entire world that doesn't use the Metric System?
- What was in that briefcase that Ving Rhames carried around in the movie "Pulp Fiction" and for that matter was was in that box that John Turturro carried around in the movie "Barton Fink"?
- Why does everything need to be Pumpkin Spiced flavored, scented, colored starting on October 1st and ending on January 1st every year?
- Why did no one find it strange that Shaggy ate dog food on The Scooby Doo cartoon?
- Why does almost every foundation have Cyclopentasiloxane in it? And why the heck does Cyclopentasiloxane make me break out in big angry huge cystic acne?
- Is my English Bulldog is sad? He looks sad, but that's only because I have anthropomorphized his looks. He is rather dumb, as dogs go, so I wonder, is it possible to be sad when you have a brain the size of a peach and almost no logical though processes?
- Why do I still have acne at my age and why won't anyone make a treatment the cures acne AND wrinkles at the same time?
- When making a list, why am I compelled to add another item so the list won't end on the number 13?
On To The Poll!
1. Lip Of The Day? - BECCA Sheer Lip Tint in Tatiana. Sheer red, understated and beautiful!
2. Do you have an odd or off the wall question you would like to share? - I shared 14, but it's OK if you don't have at least one. I'll assume you are either a) Really Smart and know all the answers to everything. b) Have no inner monologue and as a result are dead on the inside (just kidding!). or c) Are not insane like me.
3. How many perfumes do you own? Do you have a favorite? - I own a kazillion, especially if you count in all the samples and decants I have. I love them all for different reasons and therefore do not have a favorite. But if there were to be a fire and I could only grab one, I would grab my Cereus Pour Femme #3 Inspired by the scent of magnolia blossoms, #3 blends citrus, peony, jasmine and musks. I cant find it for sale anywhere since Barney's NY stopped carrying it.
4. Do you have an answer to any of my questions above? - I am particularly interested in the answer to #6 since I just saw the latest episode of The Walking Dead where I originally asked this question.
5. When applying makeup, do you do foundation/concealer first or eyeshadow first? - Foundation/concealer first, but with some eyeshadows I really should do shadows first, but just never got the hang of it.