Passwords. I must have 7 billion of them. It's impossible to remember them all so I have to have an app that tells me what all of them are. Thank goodness I have an app on my phone to tell me because before I had a little note that was PASSWORD protected that told me all the silly passwords. And I know what you are thinking, why not have one password for everything. Well then I might as well let my password be "password" because that's not very secure at all. If a hacker figures out one password, they use it for all of your other accounts and guess what? Yup. they now have access to everything. So let's see. I have multiple e-mail accounts, social network accounts, e-commerce accounts, work e-mail accounts, work software accounts, ugh. It's probably 50 or so passwords. I just decided to start doing random numbers and letters because I seriously couldn't begin to remember them all. My memory is crap. I mean seriously. I have the worst memory. I blame it on the fact that my brain is full up with movie quotes, incorrect song lyrics, things that cannot be unseen, and makeup names and colors. If I could just delete information like I can on my compute I would be set. How awesome would it be to have a plug in the back of your head to upload and download information. Sure. Like in the movie The Matrix. Only we wouldn't be par of some horrible robot conspiracy and "Agents" wouldn't be trying to kill us, but to upload a kung fu file and then KNOW kung fu afterwards, would be awesome! Think about studying for a test. It would take three seconds. Learning to drive a car a half a second, reading all the classic novels maybe 10 seconds. Our brains are very powerful and we apparently only use a small percentage of it, we would have so much room for more stuff! Plus if we go through an incredibly bad relationship, we can just download that info and get rid of it. Perhaps you were one of the people that watched 2 girls, 1 cup. you could get rid of the old "what has been seen cannot be unseen" in a second and saves hundreds of dollars on not having to go into therapy! Oh sure, our experience and memories make us the person we are today and without those experiences we would be different, but come on. I think we all want to un-remember Transformers 2 or Jar Jar Binks or Roseanne Barr singing the National Anthem. Right? Well until we get USB ports into our brains I guess I'll just try to work on remembering things, like where the heck I put my car keys and what purse or coat I left my Hourglass lip gloss in.
On To The Poll!
1. Blush Of The Day? - Chanel Joues Contraste in Rose Petale. A standard for days when I'm too sleepy to think about coordinating blush to my makeup or outfit.
2. Do you remember all your passwords or do you have an app or do you have to constantly re-set them? - I will answer YES to all three because i have an app, but if I don't update it I forget the passwords and then have to re-set. Very annoying.
3. Is there a beauty product everyone is excited about but you're just Meh about it? - The Laura Mercier Art Deco collection. I still find her makeup quite un-pigmented (even in the swatches I have seen of the new collection). I'm just not excited about it.
4. What is your earliest memory? - I remember swimming in the bay by my aunt's beach house in New York and the blue plastic plates we ate off of in the house. That's it.
5. Is there a beauty brand or product that everyone is has been excited about for a while and you FINALLY purchased it or something from that brand? - Yes. Makeup Geek eyeshadows. I finally broke down and ordered 4 of them last night. I don't need any more eyeshadows, but I have seen the swatches and I'm intrigued. Plus there are many taupes to choose from!!