I clean out the cat's litter box every day. And each and every day BOTH cats sit there and watch me clean it. It's like they get some sort of sick pleasure form watching me clean out the litter box. I can just hear them thinking:
"Oh excellent! The poop cleaning show is on!"
"Oh yeah baby, scoop my poop. Yeah. That's it. That's how I like it."
"Oooo shake that litter scoop and separate out the loose litter from the clumps. Shake it!"
"That's right, put my poop in the toilet and the clumps in a plastic bag. Ooooh babay!"
And then once it is clean and I have added fresh litter one of them immediately jumps in to do his business. It's like:
"That clean litter looks so enticing. I have the sudden urge to lay the stinkiest poop of the century while SHE is still in here. First let me dig, dig, dig, then Oooooohhhhhhyyyyeeeeaaahhh!"
Then I'm gasping for clean air while I get the dust pan to clean up the litter on the floor, which despite having some fancy schmancy littter box and a mat to "capture" the loose litter, it still gets everywhere. I imagine both cats think:
"Is it Caturday?"
"It's that celebration where you kick loose cat litter all over the bathroom and the first one to get it outside the bathroom wins."
"Sweet! Let's do it!"
So then I get the vacuum out and start it up. That's when the terror strikes them:
"OH MY GAWD! WHAT IS THAT EVIL NOISE?"
"I THINK IT MUST BE THE CAT-RAPTURE! WERE ALL DOOMED"
"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THERE'S NO TIME TO BURY POOP NOW, JUST GO!"
That's when the scamper out of the bathroom like lightning and hide upstairs for about an hour.
Of course the dog hates the vacuum and thinks he needs to attack it, which only makes finishing vacuuming up more of a challenge. While the dog barks and the cats leave a path a destruction in their wake as they escape to the upstairs, and my son yells for me to be quiet b/c he can't hear his "Super Why" TV show, is it really a shock that I look forward to going to work where I can get some peace and quiet?
On To The Poll!
1. Blush Of The Day? - Chanel Joues Contraste in Rose Inititale. A pink blush with warm undertones.
2. What is your favorite Winter Activity? - Sitting on the couch, sipping hot chocolate with marshmallows and watching Mr. Sith shovel the driveway.
3. Current beauty lemmings? (Things you want to buy) - I think I want to get an actual full size tube of Kate Somerville Exfolikate. (I have been living off of sample packets) Of course I'm happy to be talked out of it.
4. What was the worst concert you went to (who and when)? - I think it was 7 years ago and it was David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar touring together. Mr. Sith won tickets from a Radio Station and I did not want to go. Never been a fan of Van Halen, and I certainly did NOT want to see just the singers of VH without Eddie freakin Van Halen. Know what I mean. Ugh it was THE worst. I hated all the songs, wanted to sit down the entire time and yeah, we left early.
5. Recent beauty acquisition? Or if you are on a no-buy, how is it going so far? - Recent beauty acquisition was the Sephora Collection Outrageous Prisma Chrome Metallic Eyeshadow in Taupe #6.