Today is a truly special day. Today is Lisamarie, from Beauty Crazed In Canada's Birthday! That's right. My favorite Canadian after my Cousins from Toronto, but before Bryan Adams is Lisamarie. Her wit, while not always apparent in her concise reviews on Beauty Crazed, is awesome. She is ALMOST as funny as me. She has the same dark and dry sense of humor as me. It's as if she is my sister from another Mister! She definitely knows how to dish it out, and is usually dishing it out to me. I have written several nail sticker guest posts on the Beauty Crazed blog, much to her sadistic amusement. I keep going back for more because I enjoy seeing her happy with my misfortune and because I am hoping that one of these days some of those Canadian readers will venture across the border and visit my blog. Of course, Canadians do visit but never stay long. I think it is because of my constant jabs at the 51st State. (Canada). I like to make fun of Canada because a) It's easy because Canadians are too polite to tell me to stop, b) I still have not forgotten or forgiven the Canadian invasion of 1775, c) The Canadian Mounted Police are too cute with their red uniforms and horsies to take seriously, and d) I'm secretly jealous of their astounding health care and sexy leader of the Liberal Party and Member of Parliament, Justin Trudeau. I mean look at this guy:
Right? Cute! And here is a shot with facial hair, which I think he should have kept. Rawr!
I mean in America we totally do not have sexy politicians that ALSO have awesome ideas for leadership. At least not the likes of Justin!. Of course in America, we don't have MMA fighters like Georges St. Pierre either. Hello!
No, we have fighters like Nick Diaz. Derp!
In Canada, or as I like to say, "America's hat", they have formidable Hockey players. Players like Gordie Howe, Bobby Orr, Wayne Gretzky, and Mario Lemieux. We have impressive Hockey players too, but I'm too lazy to look them up, and the Canadians I just listed are from memory. I don't know the names of any great American Hockey players. That could be one of those mind control tricks that the Canadians play on us poor unsuspecting Americans.
But I digress. The point of this Thursday Poll is to wish Lisamarie a very happy 41st, 29th, 52nd, or 33rd birthday! I have no idea how old she is, but I'm hoping she is as old as me, so I don't feel so old. Misery loves company, as they say. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISAMARIE!
On To The Poll!
1. Blush Of The Day? - I decided to go for a warmish pink, so I put on Chanel Joues Contraste in Rose Initiale.
2. Are you familiar with Beauty Crazed In Canada Blog? - I of course, am familiar with it. If you are not, you really should check it out. I personally try to avoid reading it because I always end up with a long shopping list of products I want/need. Damn that Lisamarie and her bewitching ways of making me want everything!
3. Since Canada is known as the Great White North, what is your favorite cold weather body lotion/cream and do you like white nail polish? - I guess my fave cold weather body lotion is from Kiehl's. Creme de Corps is pretty much my favorite product to keep my skin hydrated. I do not like white nail polish at all, but I do own a few. The one would wear all on its own is ManGlaze Mayonnaise.
4. Do you like to watch any Canadian Sports? (ex. Hockey, Curling, Canadian Football League, Something else I forgot to list) - I love to watch Hockey. I also love to watch hockey when The Washington Capitals are playing AND winning. (The winning part is key.) I don't understand the draw of curling, and unless I know the players I don't care about the CFL. I am a Washington Redskins fan, and that's all there is to it!
5. Recent Beauty Acquisition? - NOTHING! I know, right? I have been trying to be good. I do plan to pick up replacements for my Anastasia Strawburn Brow Powder and Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Fix Spray, but that's it!