Since my brain has basically thrown up all over my last post titled "Not The Thursday Poll" I'm a little spent in the creativity department. I think I'll just cut to the chase and get to the poll.
Of course not. I have to write about something or else you would think I have been replaced by a pod person.
So let's talk about Spring. The Spring that never sprung. It's cold outside. It snowed on Monday and my daffodils are so confused. I just hope that I get to have a slow start to Summer because of this delayed Spring. I hate hot weather. OK. So that sums up my thoughts on Spring.
On To The Poll!
1. Lip Of The Day? - NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Majella. Oooh I love the ease of application, the color and the overall look. I might need a back up.
2. What is your favorite season? - I LOVE the Fall. I love the crisp air, the colorful leaves, the colder temperatures, wearing sweaters, pumpkins and apples and FOOTBALL! It's my favorite time of the year.
3. Would you pay $35 for a single eyeshadow or lipstick if it was the PERFECT shade for you? - Yes. I have and I will again. Sadly. I wish I had that part of the brain that smacks you back into reality when you contemplate buying a $35 eyeshadow when you already own 3,500 eyeshadows. I was born without that part. Sadly.
4. Name a beauty myth and bust it. - Washing your face three times a day will get rid of acne. FALSE! Sure maintaining a clean face will help a little, but three times a day is not only excessive, but could be counterproductive. Depending on your cleansing method you might be dehydrating your skin, which in turn causes it to produce more oil, which could cause you to break out. Also, some acne is not cause by "dirty skin" and no amount of washing will get rid of it or prevent it.
5. Recent beauty purchase? - An item for an upcoming Makeup Wars challenge and Shiseido Cotton Squares. Boring.