This Sunday the US will hold the NFL Superbowl. I appreciate that a lot of my readers don't follow sports nor do they live in the US, but I happen to L O V E American Football. In fact I love American Football so much I just call it Football. It can be a confusing sport to watch if you don't understand the rules and strategy. It ends up looking like a bunch of fat men in tights standing around on a field. But if you have the luck to find someone that is willing to teach you the game, the rules, the nuances of the sport you too can enjoy it as much as I do. You see, when I first met Mr. Sith I wasn't into Football at all. In fact, I would hold Superbowl parties and call them STUPID BOWL parties. The only rule at these parties was that you had to shut up during the commercials, but could talk as much as you like during the game. Superbowl commercials have been known to be some of the best and most creative. Companies pay MILLIONS of dollars to air a 30 second spot during this big game. My favorite commercial of all time was one from a company called EDS. It was the Cat Herding commercial. I loved it. Still love it to this day.
I know commercials are things we zip by now that we DVR everything, but the Superbowl has commercials that are actually worth watching...for the most part. There will be the classic Budweiser Clydesdale commercial or two, I'm sure some Pepsi commercials, and Coke. I don't like to know about too many of the commercials before the big game, because that just ruins the fun...Yes. I said it commercials during the Superbowl are fun! OK. So if you hate football, at least you have the half-time show with Bruno Mars ... although, I'mma let me finish, but Prince had THE BEST half-time show of ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!...whoa. I Kanye'd myself! He played forever. It was AMAZING and it was in the FREAKIN' POURING RAIN!
On To The Poll!
1. Lip Of The Day? - L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in 103 Blushing Harmony (review forthcoming)
2. Are you going to watch the Superbowl? - YES! Of course I realize many of you won't, but hey, that's cool! I do it for the great food!
3. Favorite Foundation of the moment? - I have been testing out a BB cream from Korea called BRTC Blemish Recover Balm. It loaded with Tea Tree Oil and keeps me from breaking out, has decent oil control and the color match is good. I just wish it came in more than 1 color because those with darker skin tones will find this too light for them.
4. Any sports you are looking forward to watching during the Winter Olympics? - I love the Ski Jump and skiing in general, any event. I also love watching ice hockey.
5. Any makeup look you wish you could rock, but feel like you can't? - I wish I could rock a vampy lip. Real deep dark purple-y red. But i feel like it would look odd and out of place in the suburbia in which I live. Women here hardly wear any makeup. It makes me sad.