Today is Earth Day and I'm celebrating by taking a look at ten of my best "green" beauty treats. Using products with natural ingredients, organic, and recyclable materials is not only good for you, it's good for our planet! So jot down these Earth Friendly beauty products for your next shopping trip!
1. Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser (review) - 100% Natural and Vegan
2. Kiehl's Limited-Edition Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque - Designed by Anthony Mackie to Benefit Recycle Across America
3. TARTE Power Pigment Lip Crayons -Eco-Friendly, Cruelty free, Formulated without Parabens and Phthalates
4. Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin CC Curl + Care Mascara - 100 percent Natural Origin
5. KORRES White Grape From The Vineyards of Santorini Shower Gel - Free of propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic dye, silicones and parabens
6. Urban Decay Good Karma Brushes -Vegan and Cruelty Free
7. Klorane Soothing Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover -Paraben-free, silicone-free, and sulfate-free
8. Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores - Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, and Triclosan
9. Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Anti-Aging Nail Lacquers (review and review) - DBP, Toluene & Formaldehyde free, and cruelty free
10. Boots Botanics Organic Rosewater Toning Spritz -100 percent organic
Do you have some favorite Eco-friendly beauty products? Share yours in the comments section.
Check out these great blogs for more "Green" Beauty!
Shop This Post