Makeup Wars is back with our Favorite Products We Purchase Over and Over Again. What we like to call "Staple Products" I have well more than 10 Staple Products but I thought, in order to keep the list manageable I would limit myself to 10. Now here's the thing. I may not have reviewed all of these products on The PinkSith Blog before. I know what you're thinking.
"Elvira! We need to know why these products are so awesome!"
"Why are you holding out on us?"
To which I will answer either
a) I haven't had an opportunity to blog about the product and I will soon.
b) I can't bring myself to blog about this item because, quite frankly all I have to say about them is that they are superawesomefantaistic and that would make for a very short post.
c) I don't want you to know about these items because then you too would love it and then it would always be out of sock when I want it.
d) all of the above.
So let's not pussyfoot around. Let us look at the top 10 Beauty Items I Purchase Over and Over Again!
1) Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil - I reviewed this on the blog. While I have tested other cleansing oils since reviewing, once I run out I always go back to my stand by from Boscia. A reliable favorite!
2) LORAC Behind The Scene Eye Primer - This eye primer was recently reviewed and it caused me to look long and hard at my relationships with eye primers. I tend to fall in love easily. but this time. This time it's different. This LORAC primer and I are in it for the long haul. I'm already on my second tube.
3) Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Perversion - Reviewed back in 2011 and then in 2012 I reviewed a bunch more colors, but Perversion is one that I have purchased three times already. Considering I wear it almost every day, 365 a year, I'm doing pretty well. I haven't even opened the third one..It's just sitting in back up mode.
4) Mattify Cosmetics Ultra Mattify Powder - This is a life changer for me. I ordered a full size powder, which is ginormous, and I use it every day. This has made my oil slick of a face look NORMAL! I can't tell you how much I love this powder!
5) Shiseido The Makeup Cotton Pads - I haven't reviewed this product but I talk about it in my Thursday polls from time to time. This cotton is so soft it feels like it was spun from clouds. It's organic so I know there are no nasty chemicals that will transfer to my skin and it has made a huge difference in my sensitive skin. Do I NEED it? Probably not. But there is no way in heck I'm going to stop using it. I always have at least one or two backup packs on hand.
6) Dermorganic Intensive Hair Repair Masque - I have yet to review this baby, but I will. I promise. Not only is it cruelty free, organic and all that awesome stuff, it has made a huge difference in how long my colored hair stays the color I intended. It practically has "sealed in" the red color I use for my hair and I LOVE it!
7) Kat Von D for Sephora Lock It Tattoo Foundation - One of my more popular posts. Those of us with acne and marked up skin will find a savior in this thick foundation. I'm on my third bottle and I have two more back ups at home, just in case. If for some reason Sephora decided to DC this I will go to every store I can and buy them out of my colors! I love this THAT much!
8) Le Metier de Beaute Classic Flawless Concealer - I have finished two tubes of this already and am on my third. This concealer matches my skin tone perfectly, lasts a long time and doesn't crease. What more could I ask for?
9) Lancome Dual Finish Powder Foundation - Is it fair to have two foundations on one list? Of course it is. I love this powder and have been using it for over a DECADE! I currently use it over BB cream on the weekends and sometimes over my Kat Von D for extra coverage at night.
10) Dermelect Makeover Ridge Filling Base Coat - Not only is this stuff so awesome that it makes my nails strong and long, it has a pretty pinky sheen that looks really natural when applied alone. I think this is my fourth bottle. I adore it and I can tell a difference when I stop using it. But I never stop.
Now you have 12 other bloggers to visit to see what their tried and true products are. I bet you will find many of your own favorites, and hopefully you will find some new ones.
Share with me your list of Beauty Items YOU Purchase Over and Over Again in the comments section!