When the makers of Aquaphor contacted me and asked if I would be interested in holding a giveaway for an Aquaphor prize pack and a $50 Visa Gift Card I jumped at the chance. I have been using Aquaphor for decades. It all started when my friend Sara used to include these tiny tubes of Aquaphor in her makeup swap packages. (Yeah, we swapped makeup back & forth from time to time...just eyeshadow and nail polish). I had a tiny tube of Aquaphor in each coat pocket and purse and on my bedside table. I used it for all sorts of things, I got Mr. Sith addicted to it and when Darthypie was born we used it as a barrier cream for his diapers, especially when he had diaper rash. We went through a 14 oz tub of this healing ointment in less than a year once Darthypie was born! But now that the little man is out of diapers, I still have a lot of uses for this great stuff.
You see, unlike plain Petroleum Jelly, Aquaphor Healing Ointment has glycerin, bisabolo (chamomile essence) and provitamin B5 added in to help moisturize, sooth and enhance healing of dry or irritated skin. It's fragrance free and preservative free so it's ideal for sensitive skin (even Darthypie's little bum!).
So here are some ways I use Aquaphor:
- To soothe chapped lips.
- To deeply moisturize dry heels/feet. I slather this stuff on and put on cotton socks overnight.
- To moisturize my crime scene dry cuticles.
- To moisturize my hands after hand washing. (I wash my hands a lot in my "real job" because I'm always shaking hands with strangers)
- On my red and sore nose during the allergy and cold seasons.
- On my hand when I gave myself a nasty burn in the kitchen.
- To remove stubborn makeup on dry sensitive skin. I used this to remove the makeup from Darthypie's zombie costume. It worked like a charm and his sensitive skin was better for it!
- My friend Sarah uses it as as a nighttime eye cream and to condition her eyelashes.
There are way more uses for Aquaphor and you can check them out here on aquaphorhealing.com
So let's get to the good stuff! Aquaphor is offering a $50 Visa Gift Card and a Aquaphor product package for one lucky reader! Just enter using the rafflecopter widget below. The giveaway is only open to US Residents who are 18 years of age or older. The giveaway starts on November 27, 2013 and ends on December 11, 2013. The prize will be furnished and shipped by Aquaphor. The only required entry is to leave a comment, but you will have opportunities for multiple chances to enter by liking the Aquaphor Facebook Page, My Facebook Page, Twitter and others, however those are all optional and are not required to be eligible for the giveaway. For more information on the contest rules please click HERE. Good Luck to everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway